2017 marks 50 years for The Belt Team. We are grateful to have been invited into so many clients’ lives over the years. To end our year of celebration, we invite YOU (our past & current clients) to bring your family and join us for dessert, coffee & hot chocolate in The Atrium at Meadowlark Gardens.
The first 100 guests to RSVP will also receive free entry that night to Meadowlark Gardens’ Winter Walk of Lights courtesy of Mark Kilfeather (George Mason Mortgage) and Manuel Sanchez (our favorite handyman!) (Tickets are normally $8-$16 each.) Don’t miss this! Take a peek!
We’re looking forward to seeing you. Come say hello to the entire Belt Team – Terry Belt, Gail Belt, Kevin Kleifges, Beth Dadisman, Tom Hanton, Jerry Belt & Christy Belt Grossman!
Fun Facts About The Winter Walk of Lights
- This is the 6th year for the Walk of Lights.
- It takes 3 MONTHS to install the lights & displays!
- You can ask for a Scavenger Hunt form at the front desk.
- The huge tree at the end of the walk has 50,000 LED lights.
The Belt Team chooses our partners VERY carefully. Serving our clients well is our number one priority. We are happy to share our sponsors with you and highly recommend their services. Mark Kilfeather is a great resource for refinancing your mortage or for securing a new loan. Manuel is our “go-to” guy for handyman repairs and home improvements.
Mark Kilfeather, Assistant Branch Manager, George Mason Mortgage
Manuel Sanchez, Owner, Sanchez General Contractor Inc
- Phone: 571-212-3657
- Email: email@example.com
Fun Facts About The Belt Team
- 2017 is the 50th year The Belt Team has been in business.
- The Belt Team’s Mission is “Changing Lives For The Better“.
- One member of The Belt Team struck out the Homerun King (Frank Howard) four times in one game.
- One member of The Belt Team was VP of the Student Body at Wolftrap Elementary the year the time capsule was buried.
- Meadowlark Gardens is in Vienna & The Belt Team has sold more homes in Vienna than ANY other Realtor or Team. (And we’ve sold more outside Vienna than in!)