The Belt Team was just notified that we have been named to the “Top 100 Real Estate Blogs on the Planet” list!
Our competition included not just other Realtors (of which there are more than 1.2 Million in the U.S.), but also entire brokerages (like Keller Williams Realty), listing portals (like Zillow) and news organizations (like Inman News). We are one of only 2 Realtors or teams in the entire state of Virginia to make the list. (The other was in Charlottesville). We are thrilled because that means the Sellers we represent have market exposure like no other Realtor can provide in Northern VA. And our buyers get the local “boots on the ground” info they need.
Real estate is local. It’s actually hyperlocal. What you read about in the paper, hear about on the news, see posted on Facebook, skim on Twitter or see delivered to your email – is NOT necessarily what’s happening in YOUR neighborhood. Even right here in Northern VA, what’s happening in Arlington may not match Alexandria. Great Falls and Falls Church may be on opposite ends of the spectrum. And even in the same town, things can be different. For example, the Vienna market is currently seeing both a buyer’s market and a seller’s market depending on price range.
THAT is why we started blogging TWENTY years ago. If you are thinking of buying or selling in Northern Virginia, THIS is where you want to be to find out local statistics and strategies for how to win in TODAY’S Northern VA real estate market. In addition to posting new listings, coming soon and TONS of local market stats, we also share real estate related strategies and info that benefit our clients.
Here are a few of our most popular blog posts over the years:
- 6 Secrets to Surviving A Home Renovation
- Appraisal Issues In A Rising Housing Market
- The 6 Best Sledding Hills in Vienna VA
- Act Like Katy Perry If You Want To Find Your Dream Home. SERIOUSLY.
- 5 Ways To Know If Your Realtor Is Tech Savvy (Does It Even Matter?!)
- Are We In A Buyer’s Market or Seller’s Market in Northern VA?
- What Home Buyers Need To Know About Shadow Inventory in Northern VA
- Northern VA Neighborhoods – How Do Streets Get Their Names?
- Selling Your Home When You Have Pets
- Beware Commission Breath!
- “Budget Like It’s 1999” And Other Tips for First Time Buyers
- 3 Tips for Surviving The Northern VA Real Estate Jungle
- Love It Or List It in Northern VA
- Shhhh! What NOT To Say When Your Home Is On The Market
- The Highest Offer Is The Best Offer, Right?
- Want To Live Like Donald Trump?
- Fairfax County Real Estate Tax Assessments VS Actual Market Value
- What Realtors Say to Other Realtors About YOUR House
- Unparalleled Trust Necessary Before Listing Your House
- When Homes Sell Quickly, Does It Really Matter Who Your Agent Is?
Call The Belt Team at (703) 242-3975. We’ll help you interpret the market in YOUR neighborhood or the neighborhood you’re moving to, so you can make the BEST move!