If you’re looking to buy or sell real estate in Arlington in 2016, you may be wondering how long homes are on the market and whether prices are up or down.
First, let’s look at what happened in 2015:
- Average Days on Market: 49 days (up from 40 days in 2014 and 38 days in 2013)
- Average Sold Price: $637,102 (Up 2.5% from 2014 and 5.7% from 2013)
- Average Sold Price as % of List Price: 97.5% (down from 99.7% in 2014 and 109.5% in 2013)
- Percent of Homes Sold in 10 Days or Less: 40% (!)
Now, to get an even better sense of what’s happening in the real estate market, go to our web site for up-to-date Arlington housing stats on the most recent month as compared to the five year average. This will indicate what the current trends are.
- FREE Instant Online Home Value Estimator
- Search Condos For Sale In Arlington
- Search Townhouses For Sale in Arlington
- Search Detached Homes For Sale in Arlington
Call The Belt Team at (703) 242-3975 if you would like to buy or sell in Arlington this year. (Buyers – you’ll be interested to know that Belt Team buyers only paid 89.1.3% of original list price in 2015 – versus the average buyer who paid 97.5%!)