One of the benefits Belt Team clients have is the fact that we work with so many different Buyers & Sellers each year. It’s not unusual that we can “match-make”. We’ve sold many homes before they hit the market because we keep an active list of Buyers we’re working with (imagine saving the inconvenience of having your home in “showing condition” day after day after day). And we’vee found many homes for our Buyers before they hit the market (which is an added bonus in today’s competitive market of low inventory!).
We currently have quite a few Buyers who are ready to move and who have no home sale contingencies. “Help Us Help The Homeless”! Call (703) 242-3975 if our Buyers look like a match for you or if you would like to get on our “Meet Our Buyers” List!
MEET OUR BUYERS . . .
(Note: Our active buyer list fluctuates daily and also includes buyers who prefer not to be listed here – especially in the upper ranges. We have buyers in almost all areas of Fairfax, Loudoun, Arlington & more! Make sure to call (703) 242-3975 to check the full list!)
- A professional couple with two teenage children are looking for a townhome walking distance from Metro in the Marshall High School District. Their ideal price is up to $700,000.
- A young professional couple, both engineers employed by the government, are looking for a townhome near Gallows Road, Dunn Loring area is ideal. Their ideal price is below $550,000.
- A dentist and his lovely wife and daughter want to live in the Westbriar Elementary District in Vienna. They would love to find a colonial that has been updated with an open floor plan. Their ideal home has a private back yard and can be priced up to $800,000.
- First time home buyers seek a single family home in Falls Church or Annandale, with commuting access to the District, priced close to $400,000.
- A professional couple renting in Reston is seeking a home in Reston or Herndon, priced under $450,000. Their ideal home is a single family near or in the Town of Herndon, or an updated townhome in Reston or Herndon.
- An architect and an artist seek an open floor plan home. A townhome or single family with small yard will fit their needs. They would even consider building a home if land was available for $400,000 or less.
- An investor seeks a cash purchase in Pimmit Hills where he owns several properties already. He can close in a week for the right opportunity.
- A professional couple currently living in Ballston seeks a single family home, completely updated or renovated, with a master suite, finished lower level with bedroom suite, screened porch, and a fenced yard for their Welsh Corgi. Their price range is in line with their needs, up to $1.3M.
- A World Bank employee is seeking a two bedroom, two bath condo in Vienna near metro, priced at $220,000 or lower.
- A renter in Hawthorne Village seeks a condo to purchase in that development.
- A family living in Vienna seeks an upgrade to their current home. Ideally, the home will back to woods and have a deck, patio or other outdoor enjoyment area. The home needs to be updated, with renovations to the master bath and kitchen. A finished walk out basement is ideal. Their price and buying power reflects their needs, an ideal range is under $1,000,000.
- Four buyers looking for single family homes in Vienna under $600,000.
Call Terry Belt & The Belt Team at (703) 242-3975 if our Buyers look like a match for you or if you would like to get on our “Meet Our Buyers” List!