If you’re looking to buy or sell real estate in Reston, VA in 2015, you may be wondering how long homes are on the market, whether prices are up or down and whether it’s a Buyer’s Market or Seller’s Market.
First, let’s look at what happened in 2014:
- Average Days on Market: 39 days (up from 25 days in 2013)
- Average Sold Price: $462,998 (up from $451,404 in 2013)
- Average Sold Price as % of List Price: 97.2% (down from 98.3% in 2013)
- Percent of Homes Sold in 10 Days or Less: 34%
Now, to get an even better sense of what’s happening in the real estate market, go to our web site for up-to-date Reston VA housing stats on the most recent month as compared to the five year average. This will indicate what the current trends are.
- FREE Instant Online Home Value Estimator
- Search Homes on our State-of-the-Art site
- Search Condos For Sale In Reston
- Search Townhouses For Sale in Reston
- Search Homes in Reston Under $500,000
- Search Homes in Reston $500,000 to $750,000
- Search Homes in Reston $750,000 to $900,000
- Search Homes in Reston $900,000 to $1,000,000
- Search Homes in Reston Over $1 Million
Call Terry Belt & The Belt Team at (703) 242-3975 if you would like to buy or sell in Oakton, VA.