The Belt Team, one of the top ranked real estate teams in the U.S., is looking for another ROCKSTAR to join our team. We are seeking a 2nd full-time Client Care Manager.
The Client Care Manager will service our buyers & sellers, handle marketing & listing processing, as well as manage the contract-to-close process. He/she will work side-by-side with our existing Client Care Manager in our McLean office.
- Do you wish you had a job with “regular” hours?
- Do you wish you didn’t normally have to work nights or weekends?
- Do you wish your job was full-time instead of part-time?
- Do you wish you were on salary instead of commission so you could sleep better at night?
- Do you wish you worked with a team you could be proud to be a part of?
- Do you wish you worked with a team that was different than the rest, a little “outside the box”?
- Do you wish you were part of one of the top teams in not only Northern VA, but the U.S.?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, please continue to read:
- Do you like doing ten things at one time?
- Are you learning based?
- Are you a leader?
- Would you rather be extraordinary than just excellent?
- Do you enjoy a fast-paced environment?
- Are you systems oriented?
- Do you have excellent computer skills?
- Do you enjoy making others happy?
- Are your communication skills top-notch (in person, on the phone & via email)?
- Do you enjoy detail-oriented work?
- Do you not mind doing routine, rote tasks?
- Do you learn quickly and do people describe you as bright?
- Do you like pressure & deadlines?
- Are you proactive, solutions oriented & like to be self directed?
- Do you like working with a team that works hard & plays hard & pushes you to be your best?
- Are ethics & integrity a must on your priority list?
If you answered yes to ALL of these questions and would like to be a candidate:
Please e-mail the items below to: Christy@TheBeltTeam.com. (Applications will not be considered if all items are not included.)
- Salary Requirement
- Salary History
- DISC Personal Strengths Profile: http://www.tonyrobbins.com/ue/disc-profile.php
- Cover letter highlighting your relevant experience and the strengths that make you an Admin Rockstar. Please give specific examples to illustrate (not just a string of adjectives).
Note: We are NOT looking for someone who wants to eventually be an agent, but real estate experience is a plus.