HAVE YOU BEEN WAITING FOR JUST THE RIGHT OPPORTUNITY?
The Belt Team is a unicorn in the real estate industry. We are celebrating our 51st Anniversary this year. We’re proud not only to have served so many clients at the highest level, we’re also proud to have helped build so many successful careers and big lives for our team members. We have an unusual history of longevity and excellence and we are committed to our team members’ success just as we are to our clients!
Your job title: Client Care Manager
Where you will work: Belt Team office at Keller Williams Realty in McLean VA
Reports to: COO, Christy Belt Grossman & Terry Belt, CEO
Who are we looking for?
The Client Care Manager is an individual who is detail oriented, thrives on helping people, is smart as a whip at solving problems, and has vast experience & proven success in juggling many priorities through systems and organization. People feel happy and cared for when they interact with this person. This individual is patient and not easily flustered. H/she has a strong sense of urgency, but not at the expense of quality. In addition, he/she demonstrates integrity, shares our team values, has a work ethic that is higher than most, and a history of being a high achiever who craves accountability to results and is very coachable. The Client Care Manager must be comfortable being uncomfortable as part of a team who is always looking to grow, while at the same time enjoy having a schedule and checking things off the list daily. H/she is super tech savvy and also solutions oriented. He/she will manage the entire listing-to-contract-to-close process efficiently and effectively. This individual must be a people pleaser, live to make others happy, and really like being the behind the scenes person that makes the world go around.
Who are we NOT looking for?
This is not an entry position to being a real estate agent. This is not an entry level job for someone looking to learn real estate. We are looking for someone who is seasoned and has a track record of operations success.
**Scroll to Bottom For Instructions on How To Apply**
What will you do?
Your mission is to provide exceptional customer service throughout the entire listing and closing process, service that is so extraordinary that Buyer & Seller clients will write Five Star reviews and send referrals.
In addition, our agent partners are your clients. Your role is a vital part of the value proposition for agent partners on our team and as such helps ensure retention by providing our agents with a higher level of service than any other team, taking all admin tasks off their plate so they can focus on income producing activities.
As the Listing & Transaction Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring that clients receive the best possible care during the listing and closing process and for making sure no detail goes unnoticed. This position requires both the ability to take detailed direction and carry out a project, and also to complete a task with minimal direction. You will oversee detailed projects and ensure they are perfect in every way. Your role is to ensure no balls are dropped, that all details are followed through, that the team and the client are well protected, and that clients are beyond happy.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Manage the administrative side of the to Contract to close process
- Implement & improve all systems for the Closing process
- Client Care – make each client feel like they are the only client we have – solve problems, provide service, exceed expectations.
- Work closely with agents. Handle all admin tasks to ensure agents’ focus is only on income generating activities.
- Create and maintain an operations manual/web sites/videos that document all closing systems and standards
- Ensure compliance with Belt Team standards & regulations.
- Administrative support in areas such as tracking production, statistics & more.
- Overflow and back-up support for Listing Manager
- Strong technology skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Great ability to focus amidst chaos
- Superb people skills
- Servant heart
- Detail oriented
- Calm under pressure
- Learning based
- Solutions oriented
- Goal oriented & accountable
- MS Office Suite (Word, Publisher, Excel, Power Point), Google Drive/Calendar, Social Media
Experience with any of the following is a plus: Boomtown, Top Producer, Constant Contact, CTE, Slack, Last Pass, MRIS.
Real estate license is not required and is a plus if you have it.
People Contacts and Interactions – note – most contact is via phone & email
- Agents– daily
- Clients – daily
- Administrative Team – daily
- Lenders/Title Co/Vendors – daily
Base salary. (Eligible for bonus/profit share after first year, not guaranteed.) Two weeks vacation first year., with the opportunity to earn unlimited time off after the first year (as long as “no one gets the job back” & it is mutually agreed). All Federal holidays off!
**Scroll to Bottom For Instructions on How To Apply**
Who is The Belt Team?
The Belt Team is a family founded real estate team in Northern VA, focused on our own families, each other as Belt Team family and our clients whom we treat like family. We are headquartered in McLean, VA and led by CEO Terry Belt & COO Christy Belt Grossman. The Belt Team is ranked in the Top 450 Teams for Keller Williams Realty (the world’s largest real estate company by agent count, with over 180,000 agents. We like to have fun and we love working as a TEAM.
Mission: “Changing lives for the better”
Real estate is our vocation. Through this vocation, we have the ability to impact lives in a most meaningful, positive way – the lives of our clients, our families, ourselves and every person we come in touch with.
In real estate, we have the awesome blessing of being invited into our clients’ homes at some of the most important times of their lives – when they’re having babies, celebrating a new job, getting married, right-sizing after retirement or losing a spouse. And we advise them about their most important financial asset they have. We take our vocation seriously.
- “God, Family, Business” – in that order.
- We put our customers and clients first.
- We are results-oriented. Each team member owns their job and their results.
- We do today what others won’t so tomorrow we can accomplish what others can’t.
- We are coachable & teachable. We put our egos aside in order to learn and grow.
- We are competitive and we like to win. We think it’s healthy and fun. And good for our clients.
- We believe that exceeding expectations and standards is the standard.
- We believe that together everyone achieves more.
We believe your life doesn’t get better by chance, it gets better by change.
And we are out to change the world.